- Best Plagiarism or adaptation of existing workWinner – Best plagiarism or adaptation of existing work Mind Field wins at The Drum #ChipShopAwards 2023for ‘Best Plagiarism or Adaption of Existing Work’. … Read more
- Digital Case Study: Kingsland DrinksDigital Case Study: Kingsland Drinks The Problem Kingsland Drinks were looking for a digital agency to promote their wine brand, Campaneo and their ready to drink … Read more
- 8 Tips For Travel, Life and WorkOur Creative Account Manager Steffen returned from his annual leave, where he spent time travelling with a friend, visiting new places and exploring new cultures. … Read more
- Creative Case Study – Celtic FCClient: Celtic FCThe SPFL Cinch Premiership season kicked of this week. It was fun seeing our recent work for Celtic FC’s 2022-23 season ticket renewals … Read more
- Creative Case Study: EvaroofClient: Evaroof The Problem: Evaroof is a solid tile, conservatory roof, replacement system. But the replacement conservatory roof sector is blighted by copy-cat advertising and … Read more
- Recruiting for Volvo – Well Made in MotherwellRecruiting for Volvo – Well Made in MotherwellThe Problem The demand for skilled trades and manufacturing roles continues to rise. As a result, we’ve been … Read more
- Military Preparation College Training – Recruiting young people to prepare life….for them!Military Preparation College Training – Recruiting young people to prepare life….for them! Military Preparation College Training – Recruiting young people to prepare life….for them! The … Read more
- Creative Case Study: Thompsons Solicitors ScotlandCreative Case Study: Thompsons Solicitors ScotlandThe Problem Following our visual and sonic rebrand of Thompsons Solicitors Scotland, our next challenge was to increase the reach … Read more
- Case Study: Northamptonshire County CouncilCase Study: Northamptonshire County CouncilThe Problem In March 2021, COVID-19 lockdown restrictions began to ease across the UK. Northamptonshire County Council were concerned the enthusiasm … Read more
- Case Study: AICOCase Study: Aico The problem Not all smoke alarms are made equal. By having one at home, you may think you’re doing enough. But doing … Read more
- Turn off, Tune in, COP onPicture the scene – you’re a 27-year-old from Wales, living in Glasgow. You’ve just bought a house but still spend as much of your salary … Read more
- The AlexorcistSomewhere between science and superstition, there is another world. A world of darkness. Nobody expected it. Nobody believed it. And nothing… could stop it.” I’ve … Read more
- Taking the BS out of Behavioural ScienceOne thing we hate at Mind Field is jargon. We’ll often have a game of ‘Bullshit Bingo’ if we’re caught in a meeting with folk … Read more
Hit. Us. Up.
And tell us how we can help.